Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Favourite Food - Cheese Fries


Cheesy, “mayosey” and with the smell of freshly fried potatoes. My favourite food is… the cheese fries from KFC. Although it is a fast food, it is still enjoyed by many people. The business of KFC has increase throughout the year since cheese fries was introduced by the company.

Cheese fries became an interest to me when my father bought it for me. Since, fast food is unhealthy; I will try and maintain a balanced diet.

The simple ingredient of the KFC cheese fries includes:
 Melted Cheese with spices
 Normal Mayonnaise
 Deep fried potato shaped into fries
 Salt for seasoning
 Spring Onion placed above the fries

Because KFC formulas are always kept secret, literally – They keep their recipes in a vault at a cooperated company in the USA. No one has ever replicated the smell and taste of the KFC cheese fries.

Although I had tried to cook cheese fries, the results were disastrous and I ended up buying the real cheese fries from the nearby KFC.

All in all, the cheese fries of the KFC Company are a galore and I will continue eating it. NO ONE IS STOPPING ME. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment