Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog prompt 3( Wk 6)

Hello teachers and schoolmates,
I am the chairman of the Recycling club and I would like to present a business proposal to recycle old stuff which people do not need. I would like all of you to present funds to the school for creating and displaying the recycling bins. If you do so, I would sent representives to place recycling bins at the void deck of your home to encourage your neighbours to recycle. Firstly, the point of my speech is to tell you the reason of having this speech which have already done. Secondly, I would tell you the three benefits of having the recycling bin near you.#1.If you recycle cans or bottles, the price of canned drinks and mineral water would stop going up.#2.If you recycle the newspapers, people would not have to work so hard to chop down trees to make paper. And#3. If everyone gets the habit of recycling, the environment would stop worsening.

Thanks You for your time put in for listening to my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment